6th ACCE Annual Meeting
August 14-16, 2019
Transportation to JW Marriott Austin
The JW Marriott Austin is accessible to the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) via car, taxi, and other ride sharing services, it is located 7 miles away (approximately 15 minutes). A full list of transportation services offered at AUS is available on their website.
- Taxi Service – Taxi rides cost around $35.00 from the airport to the downtown area of Austin. Minimum fare for taxi customers is $13.30, which includes a $2.00 airport surcharge. All taxis have a four passenger maximum and accept major credit cards.
- Limo Service – A list of preferred limousine partners of the Austin International Airport can be found here.
- Uber – Trips ranging from $20-35(UberX).
- Super Shuttle – approximately $15 for a shared ride, $50 for a single ride.
- Valet and Self-Parking at the JW Marriott Austin – from $35-49 per day.
Getting Around Austin
The JW Marriott Austin is located just a few blocks from Sixth Street and right on Second Street! Second Street is home to many local and national brands and has the most downtown shopping, ranging from beauty, body and abode. Sixth Street is distinctly Austin. With its colorful and bustling array of bars, restaurants, and entertainment venues it’s a sure bet for experiencing local characters and the vibrancy of the city.
- Capital Metro Bus System – With 535 square miles of service and 1,600 stops, the Austin bus system is one of the best ways to see the city. Day passes cost $2.50 for local bus service.
- Bike & Scooter Rentals – Experience Austin like a true local and rent a bike or scooter. Rent a bike from Austin B-cycle which has over 40 stations around the city or hop on a dockless scooter from Lime or Bird and zoom up Congress Avenue!