2017 ACCE Annual Meeting
July 19-21, 2017 • Denver, CO
ACCE is once again partnering with ACCENT on Children’s Arrangements, Inc. to provide exciting children’s programs for the 4th ACCE Annual Meeting. All children 6 months through 17 years old are welcome to participate and will have special age-oriented activities planned for them. Scheduled activities will take place at the on-site center. Children ages 7-17 will have the opportunity go off-site to see all that Denver has to offer! Please note, these programs are for children only. Parents and/or caretakers are not allowed to accompany the child(ren) in the camp or on off-site programs.
Activities and events that your children will experience:
- The history of Denver will be celebrated with a rocking special guest – wear your dancing shoes!
- “Take me out to the Ballgame” – Root for your favorite Colorado baseball team as you attend a game at Coors Field! Go Rockies!
The tours will depart and return to the on-site Activity Center each day.
The children will be divided into groups for different age-appropriate activities. This is for the safety and security of the children.
- Junior Representatives: Ages 6 months to 6 years
- Representatives: Ages 7 – 12 years
- Senators: Ages 13 – 17 years
Please note: although the Representatives and Senators have the same schedule, each age group will have their own staff assigned to them and they will be within a group with just their peers
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the programming and provided at the following times in the Activity Center.
- Breakfast will be served from 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM
- Lunch will be served from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Dinner will be served 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
These times are subject to change.
How to register for Kids’ Congress
1) Complete the 4th ACCE Annual Meeting registration process. Be sure to add a guest onto your registration. In this section you will see the information to register your child for Kids’ Congress.
2) After completing the ACCE registration process for Kids’ Congress, fill out and submit the ACCENT Registration Form and Waiver to the address provided on the form.
Once you arrive onsite, parents will first go to the ACCE Registration Desk to pick up the badges for entry into the Kids’ Congress Program. After picking up the badge(s) at the ACCE Registration Desk, they will be directed to the ACCENT Check-In Desk to check in and have a photo made. Anyone who will be authorized to drop off or pick up a child will be required to be photographed at check-in. This process can take up to 30 minutes the first time they register. At ACCENT check-in, the parent will be provided with a package of materials outlining specific scheduling for your child. Registration will open on Tuesday, July 18th and then at 7:30 AM each day thereafter (July 19th – July 21st).
If you have any questions, please contact Courtney Cook.