2018 ACCE States & Nation Policy Summit
November 28-30, 2018 • Washington, DC
The State & Nation Policy Summit will be hosted at Grand Hyatt Washington
Grand Hyatt Washington is the ideal place to start your D.C. adventures as well the spot to return to after they’ve come to a close. The hotel is located in the celebrated Penn Quarter neighborhood, just moments away from CityCenterDC. See top sights, from The White House to museum after museum, or traverse the city’s rich dining and nightlife scene. While at the hotel, dine at the signature restaurant, grab brunch, or sip coffee.
How to Make a Reservation
Reservations must be made before the cut-off date: October 31, 2018
Reservations may be made, modified or cancelled by individuals online.
You may also make, modify or cancel your reservation by calling the Grand Hyatt Washington at (202) 582-1234 and referencing the American Legislative Exchange Council.
The ALEC group rate is $279/night (plus tax and fees). The group rate ends Wednesday, October 31, 2018. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out.
After October 31, 2018, we recommend reaching out to the hotel directly for any availability at the regular rate before booking elsewhere.
Housing Cancellation/Refund Information
Please refer to the hotel’s cancellation and refund policy. All changes and/or cancellations must be made directly with the hotel. Please obtain a confirmation number when your reservation is cancelled.
Generally, credit cards will be charged for one night’s room and tax in the event of a no-show or if cancellation occurs within 72 hours prior to arrival. This includes any reservations that ALEC may have offered on a complimentary basis.
Questions? Please contact Courtney Cook.
Transportation to Grand Hyatt Washington
The Grand Hyatt is accessible to Ronald Reagan Nation Airport (DCA) (approximately 5 miles, 10 minute drive) via several modes of transportation. All ground transportation services at the airport are located on the Ground Transportation/1st level inside the terminal. For information, call (703) 417-8000 or visit the website.
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
The WMATA provides quick and effective public transportation to all of the D.C. area, the hotel is accessible via the Yellow Line (YL) at the Gallery Place Station, the YL is accessible from the DCA metro station.
- Taxi Service -Between $20-25 for taxi service to the airport.
- Limo Service – Varies dependent upon company and number of passengers.
- Shuttle Service – approximately $20 per person.
- Valet and Self-Parking – from $40-58 per day.
Getting Around D.C.
Grand Hyatt Washington is located downtown, within walking distance of many monuments, corporate offices, and attractions. There are several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- WMATA –The WMATA provides quick and effective public transportation to all of the D.C. area. It is easily accessible all around the District, for info check out their website wmata.com.
- Trolley Tour – Enjoy a hop-on hop-off sightseeing trolley tour around downtown D.C. This tour is great for first-timers to D.C., for those who have a limited amount of time and want to get acquainted with this fantastic city, or as transportation between locations for a full day of sightseeing. Approximately $40 per adult. Check out their website for more information here.
ALEC does not provide transportation to/from the airport.