5th ACCE Annual Meeting
August 8-10, 2018 • New Orleans, LA
The ACCE Annual Meeting will be hosted at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside
It’s all about location in New Orleans and the Hilton New Orleans Riverside places you at the center of it all. Nestled against the banks of the Mississippi, guests can watch the ships come sailing in or dive into the city life just steps away. Grab a beignet, listen to live jazz, ride a streetcar, or hop into a parade, you never know what you’ll experience in the vibrant culture and excitement of New Orleans just outside the front door.
Transportation to Hilton New Orleans Riverside
The Hilton New Orleans Riverside is accessible to the Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY) via car, taxi, and other ride sharing services, it is located 17 miles away (approximately 30 minutes). A full list of transportation services offered at MSY is available on their website.
- Taxi Service – Taxi rides cost $36.00 from the airport to the Central Business District (CBD) or French Quarter (west of Elysian Fields) for up to two (2) passengers. For three (3) or more passengers, the fare will be $15.00 per passenger.
- Limo Service – Passengers can request service at one of the A-Airport Limousine’s convenient kiosks located in the Baggage Claim area. Rates range from $58-118. Rates depend on the number of passengers and the type of vehicle.
- Uber – Trips ranging from $33-34 (UberX).
- Super Shuttle – approximately $24
- Valet and Self-Parking – from $44-49.
Getting Around New Orleans
The Hilton Riverside is located just a few blocks from Bourbon Street! It is within walking distance of National WWII History Museum, some of the cajun restaurants in the country, the Aquarium of America, and so much more.
- New Orleans Regional Transit Authority Bus and Streetcar – You can board any bus or street car in New Orleans for just $1.25 and be transported all around the city from the French Quarter all the way to the outer city limits. More information on the NORTA’s service is available on their website.
- Capital City Trolley Tours – Hop on a trolley and explore the historic wonders of New Orleans! The Capital City Trolley Tours (located on 1112 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116) are sure to be an educational blast.